The National Association of Mom Entrepreneurs provides mothers of all ages with the tools, resources, and networks needed to start investable businesses in their communities. The two day entrepreneurship institutes removes the stigma that moms are unwilling to risk or assume the pressures of being a mom and an entrepreneur.
- Each cohort is two full days on Saturday's & Sunday's from 8am-4pm
- Free Childcare is provided during classes but must be noted on application
- Participants MUST participate in all sessions and the final demo day and pitch competition
- Must be a mom
- Must be committed to completing all required work and sessions.
- Must meet with business advisors
- Must complete all assignments
- Must attend both sessions from start to end
- Must commit and participate in schedule demo day & pitch competition on January 13, 2024
- Must complete all post surveys
- Entrepreneurship Training: Participants will receive training in various aspects of entrepreneurship, including business planning, marketing, financial management, and more.
- Mentorship: Participants will have access to experienced mentors who will provide guidance and support.
- Networking: Engaging in networking events and connecting with fellow participants and industry professionals is encouraged.
- Pitch Presentation: Participants may be required to present their business ideas or plans to a panel of judges or investors.
- Final Project: Completion of a final project or milestone related to their business idea or concept.
1. October 21, 2023 - October 22, 2023 - Location TBA
2. November 4, 2023 - November 5, 2023 - Location TBA
3. November 18, 2023 - November 19, 2023 - Location TBA
4. December 2, 2023 - December 3, 2023 - Location TBA
Confidentiality and Intellectual Property:
Confidentiality: Participants must respect the confidentiality of all program-related discussions and materials.
Intellectual Property: Participants retain ownership of their intellectual property but may be required to grant program organizers certain usage rights for promotional purposes.
Code of Conduct:
Respect: Participants must treat all program members, facilitators, mentors, and guests with respect and professionalism.
Non-Compliance: Failure to meet program requirements or violations of the code of conduct may result in termination from the program and assessed tuition fee.
Complete the application to apply.
Application Deadline: October 6, 2023
Spaces are limited, and only 10 moms will be accepted into the program.